Sunday, April 28, 2013

Poses: Mini Pack 01

Contact Sheet
You will need the pose player to use these poses! Without this mod, these poses WILL NOT WORK.

Uploaded: 28-April-2013
Name: Mini Pack 01
Description:This pose pack is somewhat out of my usual way of doing things. Typically, I have a "theme" in mind and I do a big collection of related poses. This time around, however, I was actually making a celebrity look-a-like sim and needed a few poses for his publicity shots. I decided to go ahead and package them up as a "mini pack". There is no "theme" per se, other than that they were all made for use on my simified version of Antony Starr.

Download Here!

Pose 1
Pose 2
Pose 3
Pose 3

Pose Names:
a_k2_minipack01_01Slouching in a chair
a_k2_minipack01_02Sitting in a chair with elbows on knees
a_k2_minipack01_03Standing in a "tough guy" stance
a_k2_minipack01_04Standing with arms crossed

The sim used to model these poses is one of my Celebrity Look-a-Like sims, Anthony Starr. Check him out on my blog here.

Any CC used in the photographs is completely optional and is NOT included with the poses.

Credit for CC Used:
Tifa :: Scar v7 (you will have to search for it)
escand :: Oh My Eyes! (default replacement eyes)

Additional Credits:
Cmomoney :: Pose Player
OrangeMittens :: Complete Pose Tutorial Using Blender 2.65 & CLIPTool
A :: Blender animation plugins and for the rigs
Inge and Peter Jones :: s3pe

1 comment:

  1. These are terrific! Thank you so much for sharing them :D I must say Antony looks spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...