Sunday, February 17, 2013

Poses: About Face [updated 8-Mar-15]

You will need the pose player to use these poses! Without this mod, these poses WILL NOT WORK.

Uploaded: 17-Feb-2013
Covershot

Name: About Face
Description: I am one of those people that changes their avatar all the time. What can I say? I get bored easily. So whenever I feel the need to change things up, I will whip up a "quickie" pose to use. Well, I've been doing it for a while and now I've got a bunch of "close-up" style poses laying around. I decided to polish them all up and publish them as a collection. These poses are compatible with the pose list feature of the Pose Player!

UPDATE 9-Mar-15: The pose list for this set of poses has been updated to include the pose code. The poses themselves have not changed.

Download : Mediafire | MTS



Pose 01
Pose 02
Pose 03
Pose 04
Pose 05
Pose 06
Pose 07
Pose 08
Contact Sheet

Pose Names:
a_k2_aboutface_01
a_k2_aboutface_02
a_k2_aboutface_03
a_k2_aboutface_04
a_k2_aboutface_05
a_k2_aboutface_06
a_k2_aboutface_07
a_k2_aboutface_08

Notes:
These poses are intended to be used in close-up / above-the-waist photography. I didn't spend a whole lot of time posing the lower body, though I did more on some than on others. If you choose to use these poses in full-body pictures, that's on you. I don't want to hear any bellyaching about how bland the lower body is. You were told!

Custom Content used in photographs: (not required for the poses) Elexis :: "Simply Sweet" - Tasty Lipsticks Set For Females (bubblegum, I think)
Lorandia Sims :: Nails - 4 Styles

Additional Credits:
Cmomoney :: Pose Player
OrangeMittens :: Complete Pose Tutorial Using Blender 2.65 & CLIPTool
A :: Blender animation plugins v1.52 and for the rigs
Inge and Peter Jones :: s3pe

5 comments:

  1. Wheeeeeeeee....more! Thank you K2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull Poses *.* Thank you very much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments Buttons and Gergana! You are both welcome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will make good use of some of them... very much love the first one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these K2, I snagged em :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...