Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poses: Gymnastics

16 Gymnastics Poses

I was inspired by the London 2012 Olympics to create these poses.

Covershot

These poses are compatible with the pose list feature of the Pose Player! But you can just type in the codes if you prefer.

You will need the pose player to use these poses! Without this mod, these poses WILL NOT WORK.

TOU: Do whatever you want for you own personal use.  Do not re-upload, claim as your own, post to paysites or put Adf.ly in front of my links!  A link back is always appreciated - I love to see what you peeps do with my poses!


Contact Sheet

Contact Sheet

Pose Names

  • a_k2_gymnastics_01 : Standing split
  • a_k2_gymnastics_02 : Kneeling back-bend
  • a_k2_gymnastics_03 : Leaping back bend
  • a_k2_gymnastics_04 : On elbows with legs over head
  • a_k2_gymnastics_05 : Laying on thighs with a back-bend
  • a_k2_gymnastics_06 : Laying on chest with legs over head
  • a_k2_gymnastics_07 : Pirouette-like pose
  • a_k2_gymnastics_08 : Bridge pose with one leg raised
  • a_k2_gymnastics_09 : Standing back-bend
  • a_k2_gymnastics_10 : Standing split with hands holding leg above head
  • a_k2_gymnastics_11 : Shoulder stand
  • a_k2_gymnastics_12 : Handstand with backbend
  • a_k2_gymnastics_13 : Split with leg bent at knee
  • a_k2_gymnastics_14 : Kneeling with back-bend
  • a_k2_gymnastics_15 : Laying on thighs in a swan-like position
  • a_k2_gymnastics_16 : One handed bridge

Additional Credits:


View more images

Download : MTS | SimsFileShare


10 comments:

  1. Coooool! These are fabulous! Are they list ready or do I need to enter the codes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buttons! Thanks so much! They are indeed pose list compatible! I'll add that to the description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more question....do they work for males also?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm Good question Buttons. I am sure that they will "function" for male sims, but I don't know if they will look "right". I would say, give it a shot. It certainly won't hurt 'em. Let me know if you try it out. Next time I go into game to test out poses, I will try and remember to test them on a male test subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay dokay....I have a Modeling assignment for the Olympics....and I thought....Yhea! I have Kami's poses....then I remember my model is a guy! I'll see how they look but I bet your correct :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no use for these poses yet but I just want to comment on how powerful these are. I can feel the life in them, It's hard for me to describe it but great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SimFresh! It's nice to hear that people like this set, especially after being told how "silly" they were.

      Delete
  8. I was planning on using some poses from this and the pilate pack on my next chapter... just forgot I didn't get them yet. That's so me!
    Love your poses, they are very 'natural'

    ReplyDelete